Promise Land Church is a young, but growing congregation, located at 401 Chestnut St., Hartselle, Alabama with a vision of “Sharing God’s love with a hurting world.” As a congregation, we want, not only to reach out to the lost, but also to those who have been hurt in previous church experiences.
Pastor Greg Cain and his wife, Cindy, were raised Southern Baptist and hold dear many of the things they learned during their formative years in Southern Baptist congregations. Both Pastor Greg and Cindy are graduates of Rhema Bible Training Center, located in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. Both have received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and seek to combine the truths they received from both experiences to lead a church body where the members are ministered to by the Holy Spirit and minister to each other in love.
One of the deepest desires of each of us is to have fellowship with others. This is especially true of new Christians seeking to walk in newness of life.
At Promise Land, our goal is to combine the leading and power of the Holy Spirit with fellowship, caring, and opportunity for service. Everyone has a special gift inside them and we believe you should have an opportunity to use what God has placed inside you, as the Holy Spirit leads.
As a church body we pledge to . . .
- Minister to your spiritual needs, especially through the preaching of the Word of God.
- Assist you with godly counsel, especially in times of decision, stress, and difficulty.
- Serve you and members of your family in matters of religious instruction.
- Sustain you by the prayers and concern of pastors and fellow believers in any of the distressing circumstances of life.
- Be sound stewards of your financial and personal investments in the kingdom of God.